Sunday 4 July 2010

【 Pertandingan Kawad Kaki 】

Jia shin and Elaine =)


Yesterday...
I woke up at 4.30am...
saw my dad watching football match...
lolx
then I went to bath...
and having breakfast...
reached school about 5.40am...
me and Jia keep quarrel with Pui Teng...
make her so angry...
we are the earliest team who reached school...
then busying tie up our hair neatly by darling Qiing...
thanks ya =)
Elee's hair was so difficult to tie up...
but finally also tie up by Qiing also...
it was very nice~
then when we go out to train,scout and other unit beruniform already start training at outside...
then we faster go train too...
many of us still blur blur...
forget the formation's step...
included me...
then our g.g president and secretary came...
they helped us put our bag inside pondok because all of our thing included handphone must put in bag...
then suddenly rained...
omg...
they say no need train anymore,if not our hair will like shit...
haha xD
then we gather at basketball court...
the place that let us competition was very very small...
the first team to competition was pengakap
then puteri islam,kadet polis,kadet remaja and pandu puteri...
we was the last...
before we competition,we have
confidence...
then when it was our turn,we were
very tension...
then after checked pur full u...
reached our turn...
almost of us did mistake...
but me did the same mistake again...
make Pui Teng very dissapointed...
I heard her 'haizzzz'...
I also very dissapointed on myself...
then continue...
suddenly,a command came out and half of girl guide separate to half...
wth?
it was first time I seem this situation...
many malays said :"habislah ni"
haiz...
after finished,almost all of us cried...
6 of us also cried...
felt sorry to Pui Teng...
After long time we stayed at the corridol then only go to canteen...
afetr awhile I only having our lunch,prepared by school(nasi lemak)...
I only eat half...half of it I gave Ee Wen...
because she said my nasi lemak nice than shin yi's one...
Lol~
then went back to basketball court...
waited the result...
some of us still crying...
the best 3 comander was
1.kadet polis remaja
2.puteri islam
3.kadet polis
the result was
1.kadet polis remaja
2.kadet polis
3.puteri islam
Haiz...
we are the last...
sad...
then the teacher said took some picture first...
but we straight go to pondok...
because all of us not interested with that...
but our teacher paksa us...
so we go took...
we also smile la...
because this year was Pui Teng last year at this school ma...
then we opened the hamper and shared all the biscuit...
although we get the last,but we won the friendship...
yesterday was a nice day =)