Wednesday 14 July 2010

【 Haiz... 】

Huhu~
This few day really so so so tired...
wake up so early in the morning and went to school...
yesterday reached school at 1230...
All my friends also want to backed home...
So me and elaine also backed home...
After bath and having lunch,I have a nap for 2 hours...
wake up at 4.30pm...
Headache again...yish ><
Then I get fever...
Haiz...
Dunno why I so easy to sick...
Never mind la,everything is ended... :D

Omg,my sejarah folio!!!!
anyone can help me?
how can I pass up this friday?
I havent start la...
oh my god oh my god
I dunno how to do la...
yish~~~~

Monday,teacher Kavitha come my class to find me and Elaine...
Then we take picture with her...
Before she leave school,I meet her at bilik guru...
Then I hug teacher before she leave school...
She will backed to Malacca today...
Good luck to you =)


Goodnight all my friends... :)
And wish who birthday today Happy birthday~ ^^