Sunday 14 March 2010

Birthday~~

happy birthday to~~zi jiann,foo kit,yin xin and me :)

just back from genting...damn tired...
erm...this time go genting with my family and my sis'boyfriend~zi jiann...
got many first time:
first time go genting by bus...
first time go genting with zi jiann...
first time walk to hotel from first world...
first time so cold at there until get fever...
first time wait my dad at genting for 5 hours...
first time watch 4D(movie),we wait for 45 minutes but only watch 15 minutes...but really nice!
first time celebrate birthday at genting...
first time celebrate birthday with zi jiann...
first time we go there stay 1 night and my aunt continue stay at there...
first time my aunt buy cake for us...
first time the hotel got many ppl~14 ppl in a hotel...
first time eat steamboat at genting...
first time my birthday receive many birthday wishes(msg&fb)
haha...

thanks all my friend that send msg to wish me happy birthday...
-ee wen
-zhang jie
-zi jiann
-sook yee
-en liang
-foo kit
-yi ling
-shuk teng
-shin yi
-eleenaz
-yan yee
-zheng yiu
-ah jun
-sen zi
-sze wai

and also wish me at fb la...thank you!!

tomorrow going to kawad...
i know my leg sure will patah...
haiz...no choice la...coz going to competition(kawad kaki) already...
must train...
but i think no need like this gua?
really will pengsan lo...